Monday, May 22, 2017

Hongkong Holiday : DISNEYLAND Part 1

Since I was a child Disney and Amusement Park always being my favorite things in the world. And of course, while I'm in Hongkong, Disneyland is a must place to visit! So, my second day in Hongkong is started with woke up early and prepare myself to enjoy Disneyland! Happy!


I went to Disneyland by MTR, and FYI Disneyland is located at Disneyland Resort Station. And to go there by MTR I need to go Sunny Bay Station at first, then transfer to Disneyland Resort Station. After waiting about 5 minutes, finally, my cutest train ever arrived. The train was so cute, the windows had Mickey's head shape and when you go inside the train, the grab handles too they were Mickey's head shape! Inside the train, there is a lot Disney characters figure in every corner of our chairs. Fascinating! Lovely!

About 10 minutes of the ride, finally I arrived at the Disneyland Resort Station! The Station was so "full of magic" feeling. They created the Mickey Magician feeling for the Station. Then just go upstairs and you will find the big sign "Disneyland Resort" right after you get out from the station! Soooooo Excited!


At the main gate, I need to wait to exchange my entrance ticket. I already purchased my ticket at Disneyland Hongkong official website at https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/book/tickets and I bought "Play and Dine" ticket combo. Play and Dine ticket was offered to:
-One 1-Day Ticket
-One Free Combo Meal (One main course with soft drink at one of the Signature and Deluxe Restaurants in the Park, Valued from HK$99 to HK$139)
And I bought that for 589HKD

After I changed my online reservation paper print with the ticket then I can go inside to Disneyland. And I've got an Iron Man Ticket, my favorite!


As shortly as I came inside Disneyland, I found flower world with Welcome spring words, of course, you need to take pictures there! Then deeper you come inside finally Disneyland Town could be seen in the front of your eyes. That day Disneyland full with Disney characters egg decorations in every grass park there. If you come in more deeper you can find the famous Disney castle!


Straight to Tomorrow Land to ride my favorite attraction Hyperspace Mountain! This attraction is an indoor roller coaster attraction in a very dark room, so you can't even see anything inside. Very fun and unexpected! I really love this attraction!

After that, straight to Ironman Experience! I met my favorite Marvel figure, Tony Stark. Ironman Experience is one the new attraction at Disneyland, we went inside the attraction which a flying car by Stark Enterprise but in the middle of tour bad robots attack the town and we help to fight them. Very fun!


I really excited to take pictures, then went to Fantasy Land to watch Mickey 4D show called Mickey Philhar Magic and watched the afternoon parade, I can see Winnie The Pooh, Lilo and Stitch, Tinker bell, the Disney Princesses, and etc. Once again love love love and love all of this!


Then we get hungry and decided to pick Royal Banquet Hall Food court to enjoy our lunch. And I use my food voucher I've got when I exchanged my ticket this morning, then I picked Baked Pork in Tomato Sauce with Rice! Inside the Royal Banquet Hall was like Beauty and the Beast's castle, it's just my happy place. I really love everything about Disneyland.

Disneyland Resort Hongkong
Fantasy Road, Penny's Bay, Lantau Island
Tsuen Wan District, Hong Kong
You can find the transport information at:



My Disneyland Story too long to tell, so the next blog I will write about what's the attractions you need to try the most at Disneyland Hongkong. And don't forget to mention, the infamous night parade and Fireworks Party! So, wait for the next story!

See you on the next story on Disneyland Part 2!


FOLLOW ME AND LET'S GET LOST!


No comments:

Post a Comment